Admission to the Doctoral Program
The following Principal Investigators are currently inviting applications to positions in their group:
- Prof. Marek Behr, Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. Benjamin Berkels
- Prof. Dr. Manuel Torrilhon
- Prof. Karen Veroy-Grepl, Ph.D.
- Prof. Florian Wellmann, Ph.D.
- a recent Master's degree in , engineering, geoscience, mathematics, physics or computer science
- evidence of English-language skills
- a high quality of scholarship evident from transcripts and other application materials
Be certain to include all items from our Checklist in your application package:
- an up-to-date CV
- transcript(s) from universities you have attended
- a statement of purpose
- TOEFL score or other evidence of English skills
- three letters of recommendation (either written letters of recommendation or our ranking form)
- GRE Score (just from applicants with degrees of third countries)
To apply send all documents as a PDF(files) directly to the Professor or
The AICES Graduate School and RWTH Aachen University do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, or national or ethnic origin. Read more here.