Dr. Paolo Gatto
Numerical Methods for PDE's; Hp-finite Elements; Randomized Linear Algebra
Aachen Institute for Advanced Study in Computational Engineering Science (AICES)
RWTH Aachen University
Room: 208 (GRS building, 2nd floor)
Phone: +49 (0)241 80 99754
- Dec 2012 : Ph.D. in Computational Science, Engineering, and Mathematics, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, U.S.A.
- Dec 2006 : M.S. in Applied Mathematics, Università degli Studi di Pavia, Pavia, Italy
- Dec 2017 - present: Post-doctoral Assistant, Aachen Institute for Advanced Study in Computational Engineering Science (AICES), RWTH University, Aachen, Germany
Nov 2016 - Nov 2017: Post-doctoral Assistant, Center for Computational Engineering Science, RWTH University, Aachen, Germany
- Sep 2014 - Oct 2016: Post-doctoral Assistant, Ecolé Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- May 2013 - Aug 2014: Post-doctoral Research Associate, Brown University, Providence, RI, U.S.A
- Jan 2013 - Apr 2013: Post-doctoral Fellow, The Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences (ICES), UT Austin, Austin, TX, U.S.A.