Atefeh Alipour M.Sc.
Advisor / Co. Advisor
Dr. Stephan Wulfinghoff/ Prof. Bob Svendsen
Confined Metal Plasticity on Small Scale Modeling and Numerically Efficient Implementation
AICES Graduate School
RWTH Aachen University
Office: 134 a
Phone: +49(0)241 8099138
- 03/2016 - 05/2019 Doctoral student at Aachen Institute for Advanced Study in Computational Engineering Science (AICES), RWTH Aachen, Germany
- 09/2011 - 02/2013 M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Guilan University, Iran
- 09/2006 - 07/2010 B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Guilan University, Iran
- Alipour, A., Wulfinghoff, S., Bayat, H. R., Reese, S., and Svendsen, B. “The Concept of
Control Points in Hybrid Discontinuous Galerkin Methods - Application to Gometrically
Nonlinear Crystal Plasticity.” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering,
ISSN:1097-0207, 1-23, 2018.
- Alipour, A, Wulfinghoff, S, Svendsen, B, and Reese, S. “Geometrically Nonlinear Single
Crystal Viscoplasticity Implemented into a Hybrid Discontinuous Galerkin Framework.”
Proceedings of the 7th GACM Colloquium on Computational Mechanics for Young Sci-
entists from Academia and Industry, 2017.
- Continuum/Atomistic Approach
- Finite Element Method