Farzad Shirazian M.Sc.
Advisor / Co. Advisor
Prof. Hu / Prof. Svendsen
Comparison and Development of Methods for Atomistic Coarse-Graining at Finite Temperature
AICES Graduate School
RWTH Aachen University
Office: room 431 b (Rogowski building, 4th floor)
Phone: +49 (0) 241 80 99 140
Fax: +49 (0) 241 80 628 498
- since 03/2017 Doctoral student at AICES Graduate School, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- 09/2011 - 01/2014 M.Sc. in Civil/Structural Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, IRAN
- 09/2007 - 09/2011 B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, IRAN
- 09/2011 - 01/2014 Research assistant at Sharif University of Technology.
- 09/2011 - 02/2012 Teaching assistant at Sharif University of Technology.
Multiscale Simulation, Atomistic Modeling, Design of Novel Materials.
Peer Reviewed Journal and Conference Publications
Hosseinzadeh F., Shirazian F., Shahsavari R., Khoei AR, (2016), Local Density Variation of Gold Nanoparticles in Aquatic Environments, Physica E, 84, 489-497