Funding: DLR/ HDS-LEE
Advisor / Co. Advisor
Model-Inspired Data Acquisition for Phase-Change Processes
Aachen Institute for Advanced Study
in Computational Engineering Science (AICES)
Office: room 221
- since 09/2019: Doctoral Student at AICES Graduate School, RWTH Aachen University
- 07/2019: M.Sc. in Mathematical Engineering, Computational Science and Engineering, at Politecnico di Milano
- 03/2019 - 06/2019: Visiting Student at CATS, RWTH Aachen University
- 09/2016: B.Sc. in Mathematical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano
- L. Boledi. Hierarchical Model Reduction for Flow Profiles in Cooling Channels. Masters thesis at Politecnico di Milano, July 2019. Supervised by Prof. Simona Perotto and Prof. Stefanie Elgeti.
- L. Boledi. Progettazione rete idrica e gestione delle operazioni per un problema di flusso. Bachelor thesis at Politecnico di Milano, September 2016. Supervised by Prof. Federico Malucelli and Dr. Emanuele Tresoldi.